Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thing #11 - The Agony and The Ecstacy

Allow me a moment to vent as I begin this post - again, for the fourth, maybe even the fifth time. Until yesterday morning I tippy-toed merrily along through the requirements, finding joy in each of the assignments - well, ok, maybe not in the RSS newsfeeds, but that difficulty stemmed more from a philosophical question than with the actual applications.

I eagerly anticipated the Library Thing, having seen on other players' pages rows and rows of books, neatly arranged on a shelf... I created my account, added my titles, and prepared my books for viewing; however, I couldn't figure out how to make the bookshelf. Look at the boring little sidebar on the right side of the page: that is no way to display something one loves!
Can anyone out there help me?

I have tried a hundred different ways of using the tools offered on Library Thing, but all I succeeded in doing was to erase my original post which was, if I might say so, quite inspired.
(Someone left my cake out in the rain, and I tried so hard to make it, and it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe again... Oh, forgive the 70's flashback/self-induced pity party!)

I'm hoping that someone out there is actually reading this and can help...

Oh, it is Shelfari!!! Thank you, Bibliophile Blogger, for mentioning this in one of your posts!
http://jstockel.blogspot.com/

No comments: