Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Birds and the Bees!











Well, for those of you who have wondered just what your baby might look like, take a look at the Routan Babymaker 300, brought to you by the fine folks over at Volkswagen. Just enter a picture of the mother, a picture of the father, and voila: a baby is born! This is our firstborn, affectionately known as Kip. He's cute, isn't he? You'll see that he has my nose and Joe's hairline...I'd really hoped for a girl, so I'm going to go back and try again. (I know it is risky at my advanced age, but what the heck. Let's see, when they graduate from high school I'll be what? 60? That's not so bad...) Why don't you try to make a baby of your own? I never dreamed it would be so easy!


3 comments:

nancym said...

Oh my gosh that is the coolest ever thing invented. I'm going to have a baby tomorrow. I'd do it right now but i'm just too tired or maybe I have a headache! It will be interesting to see if it looks like any of my other kids. I think VB should send a mass email telling others to get busy playing! I'm so glad Becky is playing! She is sounding like a teacher isn't she?

Becky said...

Kip is such a cutie!!!
Those folks at Vee-Dub are so darn clever.

nancym said...

Where are you? Are you woking on something really big? It's going to be hard to top the baby.